If your Team Leader has provided you with a personalized access codes to the Team Mapping Tool, then please visit the Team Mapping Tool Access page to begin. If you are a Team Leader, and want to purchase access license for your Team, please click here or visit the Team Mapping Tool Product Page.
What is The Team Mapping Tool?
Much like the Personal Profile tool, The Team Mapping tool allows you to gauge cognitive, relational, and behavioral differences along the eight dimensions introduced by cross-cultural management expert Erin Meyer in her book: The Culture Map and compare them to how other members of your team have responded to those same questions, all on one graph.
The Team Mapping Tool is divided into two parts:
- First you are asked to respond to a short questionnaire to determine your cultural profile against that of others from your own culture. The questionnaire allows you to find out how your own style of giving feedback, establishing trust, and making decisions (just to get started) compares to others from your own culture.
- Once you have established your personal profile, you can compare your results with those of other members of your team, all on one graph. The resulting graph will highlight the main similarities and differences between you and the other members of your team along the 8 dimensions of the Culture Map. You can select up to 7 members at a time and you can re-take the Questionnaire as many times as you want.
Purchase Access to The Team Mapping Tool:
Scroll down to access The Team Mapping Tool. You can buy access for a minimum of 7 members and up to 100 members. Once you have purchased the tool, team members that you select people will be given access to the Questionnaire and will be able to compare their results to each other. Pricing is explained below.
|Group sizes are a minimum of 7 individuals and a maximum of 100. The Base Price will get you the ability to map out up to 7 individuals.
As the Team Leader (or Administrator), you can buy access for up to a maximum of 100 individuals. Pricing is calculated based on the number of individuals with a minimum of 7 individuals as part of the Base Price.
|Pricing Calculation||Total Price = Base Price + (price per individual * number of individuals above 7)
Base Pricing is $98 (includes the first 7 licenses) and then the fee is $10 for each additional individual. After 49 individuals, the price drops to $8 per individual there after.
1. Group with 7 individuals (or less)
2. Group with 10 individuals
3. Group with 50 individuals
Note: Licenses do NOT have an expiration date.
Sample results of the tool: